of Sports & Health Industry
in West Japan
Exhibitor’s Support Services by the Show Management Office (Excerpt)
Providing invitation ticket of exhibition (free of charge)
We provide your requested quantity of exhibition invitation ticket for free of charge. By sending the invitation ticket to your current client and also expecting customers beforehand, it will be helps to attract many visitors to your booth.
Pre-appointment system (free of charge)
This service is to make a business appointment between visitors and exhibitors beforehand by using system; the visitor is able to search by the specific products, service, and category from the list of exhibit company name and products on exhibition web site.
Providing VIP ticket of exhibition (free of charge)
You can invite your important customers with VIP invitation ticket.
- Benefits for VIP guests
- Smooth entry into the venue
- Free use of VIP lounge
- Free invitation to reception party
Barcode system (subject to charge)
The visitors are wearing “visitor badge” with barcode in the exhibition venue. We will provide the data of visitorʼs questionnaire result, which pre-registered by visitors, after the exhibition, by just scanning the barcode when the visitor came to your booth. To use the data for business operations and customer management, the barcode reader is available for rent to collect the data efficiently. To collect the useful data, a barcode reader is available for rent.
Offering the space for “seminar as promotion by exhibitor
The space for a seminar and/or promoting your products is available for a charge. Contents of seminar and its schedule will be posted on the invitation ticket and exhibition web site to advertise in advance.
A personal staff supports exhibition preparations
A personal staff supports your exhibition preparations and you to get a successful result in exhibition.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Please check the following Frequently Asked Questions about exhibit the exhibition.
For other question, please contact us from here.
How can I apply for exhibition?
- Please contact us for the application form to apply for exhibition.
Can I make a reservation for exhibit even if still considering to apply?
- We can accept a reservation for exhibiting and booth location. Please contact from here or call to the show management office (+81-3-6273-0403) for making a reservation. Please acknowledge that the booth location will be confirmed after made a payment.
Is there due date for exhibitor application?
- There is no specific deadline for exhibitor application, and we will stop to receive the application as soon as all booths are reserved and/or confirmed. This exhibition has been well received every year and is almost sold out three months before the exhibition. We recommend early contact and payments to secure your desired booth location and exhibition area.
How much does it cost to exhibit?
- The following items are required, depending on the exhibit space and display.
We will make a quotation, so please contact us for details from here or call to organizer office (+81-3-6273-0403).
①Exhibition space fee
②Booth construction fee (construction, equipment, electricity fee, etc.)*Also available renting package plan.
③Promotional expenses (making catalog cost, etc.)
Can I select the booth location?
You can select the booth location where you can exhibit from the latest booth availability. The locations where you can exhibit will vary depending on the size of booths. In addition, formal confirmation will be advised after you make a payment. Please contact us from here for the latest available booth status, or feel free to contact the organizer office (+81-3-6273-0403).
Can I request and reserve a corner booth?
- Corner booth location will be available on a first come first served basis or pre-request reservation, for the exhibitors with one booth. If you have more than 2 booths, we will secure one if the corner booth is vacant. Please contact us from here for the latest available booth status, or feel free to contact the show management office (+81-3-6273-0403).
Can we hold our own seminar during the exhibition?
Seminar spaces are available where exhibit company is able to hold own seminar.
The program will be listed on the invitation ticket and on the official website prepared by the show management office, and we will cooperate to attract visitors.
Please be informed that we can arrange the equipment such as microphones and projectors are available at the seminar venue if you consider to hold the seminar.